|hepitis c infant
Oct 29, 2005
what are the risks to my other children if we adopt a hep c infant
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The risks of transmitting hepatitis C are related to injection drug use and uncommonly sexual exposure; household transmission of hepatitis C has not been reported.
Blood exposure (through trauma) should be avoided to open cuts in others. We also recommend not sharing razors in the family, but that is about it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Can Acute Retrovirus Infection Cause Liver Inflammation?
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.