Hep c antiboy test

I am an accountant from the Philippines and applied for an overseas job from Saudi Arabia and the only remaining requirement for acquiring the job is passing the medical exam here.One of the tests performed is the antibody HCV which is the EIA.The medical testing center has performed three separate tests,one test for the first time ,second the following week and third after one month,all of which are EIA.The results say that I have a c/o ratio that is high which shows that I am positive with the antibody.Does this finally mean that I am positive with HCV virus.Do I need some other confirmatory tests to further prove the result.

If you do not have risks for hepatitis C you can get a RIBA test to determine if this is a false positive. If you are concerned about some risk in the past, then I would get a HCV RNA test to see if you have detectable virus. Dr. M

For worrier from CHINA
Whats the liver status