For worrier from CHINA
Oct 29, 2005
I'd like to advise worrier from CHINA to browse www.hiv-aids.cn,where Doctor Xu answers questions as kindly, warmly and professionally as experts do here.
Could Ms. Barbara help me post that?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes I will ask the organizers to do so. Thank you for this information. We always like to know about other helpful websites. Dr. M
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Have Hep C Feel Bloated Belly Feels Like It's Gonna Pop
- What Percent Chance Of Getting Hiv If Stuck With A Contaminated Needle?
- Can Hiv Detect In Complete Blood Test?
- Getting Inconclusive Results On Hiv Test
- Tuberculosis False Positive Antigen Blood Test Hiv
- When Was Hiv Aids First Discovered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.