THANK YOU

I just wanted to say thank you for your Q/A. I learned tonight that a friend of mine, over for dinner and drinks, was Hep C positive. I am saddened to admit it really freaked me out, I was really scared of the possibility of transmission from him eating/drinking/hanging out with all of my nearest and dearest at once. As soon as he left, I checked out the web and found your site pretty quickly - and I am SO RELIEVED. One, because I see now that my fears were UTTERLY UNJUSTIFIED and two, becuase I feel better for HIM, knowing that even though he has some health issues to deal with, he is NOT cut off from the social contact and affection that he deserves. Tomorrow, I intend to call and apologize for my ignorance, and share this site with him. Hopefully, if he had this kind of info ready for people when he tells them, they can look in to the fears and misconceptions together. It really made a difference for me. Thank you so much!

That is the whole purpose of the website - education goes a long way in combating fear. Dr. M

hiv or hep from scab
For worrier from CHINA