|hiv or hep from scab
Oct 29, 2005
is it possible to get hep b or c or hiv from an infected person by shaking hands if say i had a scab on myne or having them sit on my bedding
Response from Dr. McGovern
No, we are only concerned about active blood exposure to an open wound. Dr. M
- Are Massage Therapists Tested For Hiv?
- What Is The Difference Between Gonorrhea And Hiv?
- If A Man Swallowed His Own Sperm Could He Get Hiv Or Aids?
- Can You Get Hiv From One Time Sex With A Hiv Positive Person?
- How Accurate Is A 6 Week Hiv Test?
- Is It Almost Impossible For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.