Oct 29, 2005
If you test postive for hebatitis B DNA can you take the vaccine shots and get rid of it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No unfortunately the immunizations are only good for protection. You may need medications but only your physician can tell you for sure after a thorough evaluation.
Also discuss with your physician if any of your loved ones should receive hepatitis B vaccination if you do have chronic infection. Dr. M
Accelerated schedule of Twinrix vaccine
hiv or hep from scab
- Can Thrush Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- How Long Do The Hepatitis B Vaccine Stay In Your System?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- First 6 Weeks Of Hiv Symptoms
- Can You Detect Hiv The Next Day After Infected?
- Early Stage Kaposi's Sarcoma
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.