|when can you tell?
Oct 29, 2005
Hey I would like to know how long does it take for the Hepatitis c to show and is it like HIV how mach test to do need to take to see if you have it? Thank you so much A friend!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C usually can be detected in 8 to 12 weeks after exposure, but uncommonly occurs as late as 6 months. I usually test up until 6 months after the "exposure". Dr. M
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Psoriasis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.