Good day Dr. Barbara McGovern

I'm from Philippines, married w/ 2 kids, a weeks ago ill have a hepa screening & hepa profile and this is the results; HbsAG 1783.09 -REACTIVE; Anti-HBs 0.287-NON REACTIVE; Anti_HBc (IgG) 41.75 REACTIVE; Anti-HAV (IgM) 32.74 -NON-REACTIVE; HbeAG 6.31 -NON-REACTIVE; Anti-Hbe 0.423 -REACTIVE

My wife was detected for HEPA B positive last 2 yrs ago when she is getting fregnant w/ our 2nd child, its good news that our 2 two kid have not infected they are both NON-REACTIVE in results, Kindly give me your comments/suggestion for my results

Thank you again and more power

From your profile it appears that you have chronic hepatitis B; however, since your E antibody is positive, I would expect your virus level to be low.

If I understand correctly, your jaundice was only a week ago and you had these blood tests at that time. If that is the case, then I don't think this is reactivation of hepatitis B.

I would also get tested for hepatitis C. Also discuss your medications with your physician since sometimes drugs can cause jaundice.

Dr. M

Thank you
titer vax