Oct 29, 2005
First of all, thank you for your prompt response to my question. (I'm the alone and scared one in the conservative Midwest town:-) And just to let you know, my HIV test results came back negative. What an unbelievable relief! I have decided to take a vow of celibacy and when the right person comes along I will take all necessary precautions to protect myself and this will include asking them to take an HIV test before we become intimate. If they truly care about me then I figure they will be willing to go the extra mile. Thank you again.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am exceedingly happy to hear it. Dr McG
Hep C Sex
HEPA B RE-ACTIVE
- French Kissing Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex?
- Vaginal Sex With Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.