Oct 29, 2005
First of all, thank you for your prompt response to my question. (I'm the alone and scared one in the conservative Midwest town:-) And just to let you know, my HIV test results came back negative. What an unbelievable relief! I have decided to take a vow of celibacy and when the right person comes along I will take all necessary precautions to protect myself and this will include asking them to take an HIV test before we become intimate. If they truly care about me then I figure they will be willing to go the extra mile. Thank you again.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am exceedingly happy to hear it. Dr McG
Hep C Sex
HEPA B RE-ACTIVE
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Is Hpv Tested For When Donating Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.