Oct 15, 2005
Would a rabies vaccine dosage( i took five injections) play spoil sport in HIV test results? i gotcha a negative at 7.5 weeks? is the negative result trustworthy?false negative??
I know i need to test again at 12 weeks to affirm my status, however a 7.5 weeks negative test gives lots of solace.
Thnx for your time
A desparate guy from india
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know of any information that would suggest interference. You would be best served by posting this question in the HIV section.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Earliest Time Frame Of Wart Formation After Exposure To Hpv?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Men?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Testing For Chlamydia With Urinalysis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.