|hepa b question
Oct 15, 2005
May I know sir/madam what should a hepa b survivor do after having been "cured"? Is there a possibility that I can avail of international charity help from other country? Im in the Philippines right now..Im really feeling hopeless about my case...I want to help my family but I have to survive first. Im only 23 and I really want to survive. Please help me.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If I understand correctly, you have been "cured" of your hepatitis B. If that is the case, you should live a long time and will only need occasional follow-up.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.