hepa b question

May I know sir/madam what should a hepa b survivor do after having been "cured"? Is there a possibility that I can avail of international charity help from other country? Im in the Philippines right now..Im really feeling hopeless about my case...I want to help my family but I have to survive first. Im only 23 and I really want to survive. Please help me.

If I understand correctly, you have been "cured" of your hepatitis B. If that is the case, you should live a long time and will only need occasional follow-up.

Dr. McGovern

Loosing is it symptom of HVB?
plz answer