|Loosing is it symptom of HVB?
Oct 15, 2005
I'm confused about nature of Hepatise B virus,loosing of weight means its a symtom of HBV?
Thankyu inadvance for your answer
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Loss of weight is not a usual symptom of hepatitis B. Acute symptoms usually cause loss of appetite nausea, vomiting, right upper quadrant pain, light stools and dark urine. Chronic infection usually causes fatigue.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Catch HIV From Touching An Open Scab?
- Pcr Dna Results After Sex With A Prostitute
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.