|Loosing is it symptom of HVB?
Oct 15, 2005
I'm confused about nature of Hepatise B virus,loosing of weight means its a symtom of HBV?
Thankyu inadvance for your answer
Response from Dr. McGovern
Loss of weight is not a usual symptom of hepatitis B. Acute symptoms usually cause loss of appetite nausea, vomiting, right upper quadrant pain, light stools and dark urine. Chronic infection usually causes fatigue.
MEDICINE FOR HEP B
hepa b question
- Is Dizziness An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.