|Loosing is it symptom of HVB?
Oct 15, 2005
I'm confused about nature of Hepatise B virus,loosing of weight means its a symtom of HBV?
Thankyu inadvance for your answer
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Loss of weight is not a usual symptom of hepatitis B. Acute symptoms usually cause loss of appetite nausea, vomiting, right upper quadrant pain, light stools and dark urine. Chronic infection usually causes fatigue.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Will The Doctor Do If You Have Genital Warts?
- What Treatments Can You Get For Hpv In Your Mouth?
- What Short And Long Term Effects Can Gonorrhea Have?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- What Causes A Herpes Repeat Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.