|MEDICINE FOR HEP B
Oct 15, 2005
Good day Dra Barabarra McGovern
Can u give atleast the 3 best medicines for hep b, and it can be available in the philippines.
thank you very much
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am sorry but I am not sure which of these medications are available in the Philippines.
Pegylated interferon has higher rates of HBeantigen seroconversion than other oral medications. This medication has generally more side effects than the other drugs on this list.
Adefovir has a slower effect on lowering virus than entecavir; its rates of resistance are much lower than lamivudine.
Interpreting test results
Loosing is it symptom of HVB?
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Will Cephalexin Treat Chlamydia?
- Could Autoimmune Disease Affect My Hiv Result
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.