|complete shot of vaccine
Oct 15, 2005
I had a complete shot of vaccine for hepa b. BUt now i was diagnose hepa b postive. A Clinical instructor told me that there is a vaccine that causes hepa b test positive, is it true?
I went to a doctor and he ordered for a new test Hbeag and liver ultrasound three months ago but i am so afraid, I havent done it yet.
Response from Dr. McGovern
When you get vaccinated for hepatitis B, your hepatitis B surface antibody becomes positive. That is a good thing because it is the antibody which protects you.
about hepa b
- What Does Gonorrhea Discharge Look Like?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Viral Infection Throat And Shingles
- Tremors Associated With Shingles
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.