|complete shot of vaccine
Oct 15, 2005
I had a complete shot of vaccine for hepa b. BUt now i was diagnose hepa b postive. A Clinical instructor told me that there is a vaccine that causes hepa b test positive, is it true?
I went to a doctor and he ordered for a new test Hbeag and liver ultrasound three months ago but i am so afraid, I havent done it yet.
Response from Dr. McGovern
When you get vaccinated for hepatitis B, your hepatitis B surface antibody becomes positive. That is a good thing because it is the antibody which protects you.
about hepa b
- Does Having Oral Hairy Leukoplakia Mean I Have Hiv?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Swallowing Blood?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Touching Sweat?
- Can U Get AIDS From Breast Sucking?
- Gave Oral Sex Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.