about hepa b

is it true that once you are hepa b positive, you can NEVER be negative?

I have read that hepa b can be cure, once cured, are you hepa b negative?

I think you are referring to hepatitis B treatment and whether it is possible to lose hepatitis B surface antigen.

Yes it is possible to lose hepatitis B surface antigen - but this is very uncommon.

The usual response to successful treatment is hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion which is associated with lower replication of virus and less active liver disease.

Dr. McG

complete shot of vaccine