STUPID BLOOD EXPOSURE - please answer

Excuse me for bothering so much but I am so petrified and would appreciate your answer.

I went to a prostitute and watched her masturbate. Then I put my thumb into her vagina and when I put it out I saw a tiny amount of blood on the thumb. After 3 or 4 minutes I went to the bathroom and put some water on the thumb (I did not use any soap).

1) Fear no 1 - Can I get hcv or hiv from that? I'm a nailbitter but I did not see any fresh or open wounds on my thumb.

2) Fear no 2 - After 15 minutes I arrived home and heavily cut my other finger (I used the other finger to wash my thumb) with a doorkey. Is it possible to get hcv if there were any tiny traces of blood on the surface of the finger which I cut?

PS. I had hepB vax so I'm nor worried about that

Thank you so much for the answers.

Yours sincerely,

Med student from Berlin

I don't view any of these exposures as significant risks for contracting viral hepatitis or HIV. If you have any lingering concerns, sometimes the best strategy is to be tested to relieve any anxiety. As you noted however, no open wound was seen so the risk is neglible.

HEPA-B PREGNANCY
Baraclude