Oct 15, 2005
MY husband is infected with hepa-b, i am not vaccinated since i was tested negative with hepa-b? whats the risk if i get pregnant
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you husband has hepatitis B, I STRONGLY recommend that you get vaccinated. If you do then the chance of you getting chronic hepatitis B is very low. If you are protected, then your baby would be protected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Purple Spots An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Do Eye Floaters Mean I Have Hiv?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Runny Nose?
- Is Bloody Nose An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.