Oct 15, 2005
MY husband is infected with hepa-b, i am not vaccinated since i was tested negative with hepa-b? whats the risk if i get pregnant
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you husband has hepatitis B, I STRONGLY recommend that you get vaccinated. If you do then the chance of you getting chronic hepatitis B is very low. If you are protected, then your baby would be protected.
HEP B from getting Cunnilingus
STUPID BLOOD EXPOSURE - please answer
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.