Oct 15, 2005
MY husband is infected with hepa-b, i am not vaccinated since i was tested negative with hepa-b? whats the risk if i get pregnant
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you husband has hepatitis B, I STRONGLY recommend that you get vaccinated. If you do then the chance of you getting chronic hepatitis B is very low. If you are protected, then your baby would be protected.
HEP B from getting Cunnilingus
STUPID BLOOD EXPOSURE - please answer
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take Before Gonorrhea Causes Prostatitis?
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.