inactive HBV carrier
Oct 15, 2005
Hi, is it common for inactive HBV carrier to have severe headaches once and a while and feel tired most of the time?My understanding is that,when the virus is inactive,it does not affect my body? I`m really confused here.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Usually an inactive carrier has no detectable virus so I do not think I would attribute your symptoms to your hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.