PLz General queries abt HBV/HIV

Dr Please tell me as for HIV patients doc says that he can live for whole life but in case of HBV nothing

1)please tell me if in case of HBV LIVER ALT/AST are maintined and dna is undetectable then wether he can also live for long life

and can HBV patient have his happy marriend life and can have an birth to baby also without HBV.

3) There are so many programm are running for HIV patients by government but not for HEP b Why is it so is there any good reason...

4)who is more safer in this world HIV or HBV

thanks please answer my quries as i already searched on diffrent sites but always there is contradiction and no clear idea abt tht..

Response from Dr. Dieterich

This is tough to understand, but I think I know what you are trying to say. Indeed there are many resources on the internet devoted to HIV and very few to HBV. They are often related because of common modes of transmission and about 15% of HIV patients have HBV too. Worldwide, however there are about 500 million people with HBV and about 50 million with HIV ten times the number! Both viruses can be treated and controlled with medication. If good medical care and effective medicine is used, then there should be no real change in life expectancy with either virus. HBV in particular requires constant vigilance for the occurrence of liver cancer, but it too can be treated when found early. Stay well! DTD

Time frame of testing for hep C
Liver problem