getiing pregnant with hpv?

hi. my name is missy. me and my husband have been tring to get me prgnant but sicene i have hpv it seems nothing ever happens and i was wondering if hpv is the thing that is causing me not to get pregnant because we even had sex on my most fertile day and still nothing has happened and im worried that i cant have any kids is this true? plz tell what i can do because i am really worried about this. we have been tring for like 5 months and nothing has happened and we have tried everything. so please tell me what you think? thank you.

HPV is not a hepatitis virus but is a sexually transmitted infection.

HPV is not associated with inability to conceive a baby. I would discuss this issue with your GYN doctor further. Evaluation for other causes of infertility are usually only done after a full year of trying to conceive. Dr. M

Thank you
follow up ..Good day