Sep 25, 2005
i am really tryin to find out what vitamins i should be taking daily.vitc,vitB,iron what more.i'm 22yrs old, 5'10', 120pds and live in the caribbean.what more should i be taking.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I usually recommend just a simple multivitamin tablet. Excessive doses of vitamins are simply eliminated by the body and are a waste of money and can cause harm (ie excessive vitamin A is harmful to the liver).
Chronic Hep B - follow-up question.
- Difference Between Hiv And Aids Symptoms
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia Can I Have Hiv
- Is Red Dots On Tongue A Sign Of Hiv?
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- Can Hepatitis Be Transmitted By Air?
- What Can I Do To Lose Weight Gain Caused By Hiv Medication?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.