steatohepatitis

is there any treatment for a person who is diagnosed with steatohepatitis . thanks

Good question. There are trials ongoing right now to determine what may be a good medication.

In the meantime, if you are overweight I would consider a weight reduction program. If you have problems with cholesterol or triglycerides I would certainly get treatment for that. If your diabetes is out of control, I would work on that as well with your physician. All of these are risk factors for fatty liver.

Discuss with your doctor if you are in an area that is having a treatment study trial for this problem.

Hepb and tranquilizer meds
Can a HBV non-active carrier be treated?