Hep b and Oral Sex

Please excuse me if I am posting this again, because I think I posted it in the wrong forum before.

I have been on lipitor for about 5 to 6 years and until recently my blood tests seem to have been normal. About 2 years ago a did fallatio for less than a minute and there was no ejaculation.

Recently, my alt tested at 70 and then again at 74. My doctor did not seemed overly concerned ( I retest again in 4 weeks and he might readjust my dosage) but I did not tell him about my oral sex experience. In fact, until I looked online the whole hep b thing was new to me (stupid me).

I am married and am so worried that I might have ruined my family. What are my chances of getting hep b from that one time?

Thank you for your help.

Extraordinarily low. I would think the most likely cause of your liver tests is your lipitor. Just needs monitoring.

high dose of interferon
another question