pain on liver

Dear Mrs McGovern

I'm a chronic carrier of HBV, 37 years old , e-antigen negative, HBV DNA at 9,000 cp/ml . I have a consistent pain around my liver which is increasing in days of work pressure. My doctor does not give me any medication for HBV and does not make viopsy as all liver functions are very normal (AST, ALT, AFP), ultrasound very normal. What can I do in order to fight this pain? I also take a medication called Microvibrate with substance 100mg Doxycycline once per day for fighting acne for more than 6 months. Could it be this medicine the reason of my pains??

Thank you for the kind response.

Sounds like your testing is very reassuring. I would discuss the pain further with your doctor. Perhaps it is in the region of your liver but not caused by the liver.

Hepatitis B
high dose of interferon