Sep 25, 2005
I am a chronic carrier of HBV. Do I have to worry about superinfection by another strain of HBV?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Superinfection with hepatitis B is not described. However, I would certainly do all the things you need to do to prevent ANY infection, including HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chances Of Getting Cervical Cancer If You Are Monogamous
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.