To Kiss or Not to Kiss?

In reading through these questions, I am becoming dazed & confused. One person in August was told that it was okay to kiss their partner with HCV, but I just read another answer where the person was advised to wash their utensils due to the saliva. I believe that person was talking about HBV & HCV together. Can you clear this up for me?

It is important to understand that while these viruses have been detected in saliva, there is NO clear cut proof that the infections are transmitted through this route. Kissing does not spread hepatitis viruses. Unprotected sex and injection drug use are the main culprits.

HB tve
HepB DNA Test