Sep 25, 2005
Hi, I had unprotected sex with a high risk lady, way back in 2000/2001. After a few weeks I good flu-like symptoms..just got tested a last month. The results of all other STIs were negative. I only had a positive on the "HB Surface antigen"..Do I have chronic HB, am I a carrier or not? Hope to hear from you soon.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If the surface antigen is positive you are a chronic carrier. I cannot say if you are active or inactive carrier without further testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Could I HAVE AIDS
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.