Sep 25, 2005
Please interpret my test results:Anti-HBs Reactive (1088.76). Anti-HCV Non-reactive (4.48). Thank you so much.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your hepatitis B surface antibody is reactive. This can occur secondary to natural infection or to vaccination. If there is any concern over natural infection, you would need to test core antibody as well.
Your HCV antibody is non-reactive, meaning that you do not have chronic hepatitis C.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Muscle Ache A Sign Of AIDS?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.