Sep 25, 2005
can hep b antigen turn negitive??? and if a person has hep b with dna negitive is it risk to get married and ur partner is vaccinated as well people think its a risk and people who have hepb can get married is it true
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes patients with chronic hepatitis B on occasion can become negative.
Vaccination of the sexual partner is very effective in preventing transmission. I usually like to check the surface antibody response in the vaccinated person to be certain it worked.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Treat Vaginal Cysts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.