|hep c asthma
Sep 25, 2005
I went on peg intefuron last year after 5 weeks I was having a problem breathing I stopped the treatment I still have breathing problems could the meds have given me this condition
Response from Dr. McGovern
Shortness of breath can uncommonly occur due to interstitial pneumonitis - inflammation in the lungs. It is not a chronic condition.
I would discuss the symptoms further with your doctor to determine the degree of your "asthma" with pulmonary function testing.
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Purple Spots On The Skin And Hiv
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.