Sep 25, 2005
hi i touched a tissue which had dry blood on it . does it involve any risk of HIV or HEPATITIS infection . please let me know .
Response from Dr. McGovern
Would not consider this a reason to do testing.
What do the results mean?
- Do The Health Departments List People With Hiv?
- Can A Woman Give Hiv To A Man How Likely Is It?
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- Where Does Chlamydia Start?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Cream Can You Put On Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.