Sep 25, 2005
hi i touched a tissue which had dry blood on it . does it involve any risk of HIV or HEPATITIS infection . please let me know .
Response from Dr. McGovern
Would not consider this a reason to do testing.
What do the results mean?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- Does Hiv Cause Sensitive Skin?
- Will Syphilis Recur If You Already Have It?
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What Can Hpv Be Mistaken For In Women?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.