|What do the results mean?
Sep 25, 2005
HepB surface antigen +ve, HB core antibody +ve,HB e antibody +ve,HB e antigen -ve.
Please advice on this results ASAP.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You are a chronic carrier of hepatitis B. You should have a HBV DNA level to see if there is virus in your blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.