|What do the results mean?
Sep 25, 2005
HepB surface antigen +ve, HB core antibody +ve,HB e antibody +ve,HB e antigen -ve.
Please advice on this results ASAP.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are a chronic carrier of hepatitis B. You should have a HBV DNA level to see if there is virus in your blood.
Can a fully Hep B vaccinated person be infected?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Adult Oral Thrush Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.