hepsera failed...

hi after 2 year taking adefovir my viral load is going up again..when i started adefovir i had a viral load at 180.000 after a year it went to 2300 but one year from that good resault now its 6800 i know its not that high like it was before but if it keep going as is it ill be one day.. tomorowo ill start on entecavir but am afraid the same senario will happen... my question on my case who some one who already try lamuvidine then adefovir.... do i need to add one of those to my entecavir or go on pegasys i really need your help thanks

Pegasys and Entecavir are both major advancements in the treatment of hepatitis B.

The decision to use either one will be in discussion with your physician. Resistance to Pegasys has not been described. Resistance to entecavir can occur after resistance to other drugs.

if hep.b.surface antibody+ can you get hep.b on needle stick injury
Is it possible to diagnose when Hepatitis b infection occured?