|if hep.b.surface antibody+ can you get hep.b on needle stick injury
Sep 25, 2005
if hep.b.surface antibody+(310) can you get hep.b on needle stick injury
Response from Dr. McGovern
No it appears that the vacccine is extremely effective in this regard. That is why we like to check titers after an exposure since protective antibody levels are so helpful to know and reassuring.
Risk of HBV, HCV infection ?
- Is Hiv An Autoimmune Disorder?
- Does Hiv Infection Show Up During Pap Smear?
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does It Take To Test Positive?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- Are Fever Aches Sleepiness And No Appetite Symptoms Of Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.