Need any treatment or not ??

Dear Doctor,

if there is no active viral replication shown like i.e HbeAg- HbeAb+ HBV DNA in PCR (qualitative) negitive is there any chances remain for HCC while only HbsAg+

how can someone determine that body clear away the infectious dane particles successfully and only non infectious particles remains left, i am asking you because after my tests my doctor said that you having only HBV non infectious empty particles in your blood that will remain in the blood that's why HbsAg showing positive.

please help me in this confusion.

The bottom line is that you have no detectable virus - period. The issue about detecting virus when someone is HBeantigen negative relates to mutant viruses and the lack of production of certain proteins that show up in blood tests (hepatitis B e antigen). However that is a mute point here - the great news is that you do not have detectable virus in your blood!

The risk of developing liver cancer is very very low in this situation. You will still need monitoring for hepatitis B to be certain that the infection stays inactive.

Dr. McGovern

scared and confused
Kindly let me know what i am suffering from