Sep 25, 2005
After a person effected by hepitites B, In how many days his liver gona dammage And what should be the diet.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Within weeks of exposure inflammation can be obvious in the liver by the measurement of liver function tests. Most researchers think this irritation is mainly from the immune system fighting the virus - not the virus itself.
Diet has not been shown to help.
4 dead hepa B?
scared and confused
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Licking Genital
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sucking Penis?
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Shingles Sign Of HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.