|4 dead hepa B?
Sep 25, 2005
Hello,4 years ago i found out im hepaB positive,after 4 years i do the check up again and the doctor said i have immunity in my body and its dead already, i dont fully understand,did i give my sickness to my husband?can i be total free from it?or it will stay forever? please help me, thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is not always persistent. Even chronic carriers can clear the virus without treatment, although the percentage of people that do this is small. If your doctor tells you that the infection is gone, this is certainly possible.
What is Hepatitis B Core Positive?
- Do People Usually Get Symptoms Right Away With Hiv?
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
- How To Support Someone Who Is Hiv Positive?
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.