|4 dead hepa B?
Sep 25, 2005
Hello,4 years ago i found out im hepaB positive,after 4 years i do the check up again and the doctor said i have immunity in my body and its dead already, i dont fully understand,did i give my sickness to my husband?can i be total free from it?or it will stay forever? please help me, thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is not always persistent. Even chronic carriers can clear the virus without treatment, although the percentage of people that do this is small. If your doctor tells you that the infection is gone, this is certainly possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Most Deadly Form Of Hepatitis?
- Does Penis Discharge Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Ear Infection A Symptom Of Ars?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.