4 dead hepa B?

Hello,4 years ago i found out im hepaB positive,after 4 years i do the check up again and the doctor said i have immunity in my body and its dead already, i dont fully understand,did i give my sickness to my husband?can i be total free from it?or it will stay forever? please help me, thank you.

Hepatitis B is not always persistent. Even chronic carriers can clear the virus without treatment, although the percentage of people that do this is small. If your doctor tells you that the infection is gone, this is certainly possible.

Dr. McGovern

What is Hepatitis B Core Positive?
liver cancer