Sep 25, 2005
Dr. Do you think this supplement would be of benifit to my liver. N-acetyl cysteine has been cited as a good antioxidant. I have a history of high liver counts and I wonder if this coule help me. Thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
I also wonder that myself. Unfortunately, there haven't been clinical trials to demonstrate the effectiveness of complementary medicines so I can't recommend them to you. Always let your physician know what you are taking however, in case there are any drug interactions with your current medications. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
- Is Hep C Contagious If Inactive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.