|Vaccinated and want to have a baby
Sep 25, 2005
I have a partner and we want to have baby but I have Hepa B for two years now, and she was already vaccinated, my anti bodies are already reactive. What would be the possibilities? will she be infected and the baby?
I used to take lamivudine, the brand name was VERADINE, however there is no more available from the local store I find them effective because my hbsag count decreases, but when I tried to take zeffix lamivudine it increases and remain at 2.5.
I don't know what to do anymore please help.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would have your partner tested to see if she has formed protective antibodies. The way this is done is by testing hepatitis B surface antibody. If it is positive, she is protected. If not, she will probably need just one more "booster" to get her protected.
Dr. barbara a question From india
Hepatitis B Liver ultrasound
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.