Vaccinated and want to have a baby

Dear Madame,

I have a partner and we want to have baby but I have Hepa B for two years now, and she was already vaccinated, my anti bodies are already reactive. What would be the possibilities? will she be infected and the baby?

I used to take lamivudine, the brand name was VERADINE, however there is no more available from the local store I find them effective because my hbsag count decreases, but when I tried to take zeffix lamivudine it increases and remain at 2.5.

I don't know what to do anymore please help.

I would have your partner tested to see if she has formed protective antibodies. The way this is done is by testing hepatitis B surface antibody. If it is positive, she is protected. If not, she will probably need just one more "booster" to get her protected.

Good luck!

Dr. McGovern

Dr. barbara a question From india
Hepatitis B Liver ultrasound