Dr. barbara a question From india

Hi

Dr. Barbara

My exposure was I had protected sex with a prostitute, I ejaculated out and i saw the condom was on my penis.....but here is the twist!

While I was withdrawing my condom had slipped, I vaguely remember but not sure that it covered my urethra....atleast what I am sure of is that when I withdrew I saw the condom hanging on my penis. I AM DEAD FOR SURE!!

To make matters worse, I have severe guilt...I cheated on my girlfriend......

In above circumstances should I test?

I have no symptoms of STD/HIV(ARS) up till now.....It's been close to 30 days.

Love from india

This sounds like a very low risk exposure. I would not recommend testing for this since you wore protection 99 percent of the time.

Dr. McGovern

neupogen and hep c treatment
Vaccinated and want to have a baby