Hep. A , B , C
Sep 19, 2005
can you explain for me the following test results : 1)Hep.B surface antigen Negative. 2)Hep.B suface ab. negative.3)Hep.B core ab.-Total Negative. 4)Hep.c antibody ( HCV) Negative. 5)Hep.A antibody-total Positive. 6)Hep.A antibody-IgM Negative. do i need to get vaccinated of Hep.A and B ? Can i give blood donation? thank you very much for your answers.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Can You Get Hiv From Someone Without Hiv?
- Stages Of Hiv Psoriasis
- What Does It Mean When A Hepatitis C Test Is Non-reactive?
- What Experts Say The Chances Of Catching Hiv From A One Night Stand?
- Will Morphine Help The Pain Of Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.