|Hep. A , B , C
Sep 19, 2005
can you explain for me the following test results : 1)Hep.B surface antigen Negative. 2)Hep.B suface ab. negative.3)Hep.B core ab.-Total Negative. 4)Hep.c antibody ( HCV) Negative. 5)Hep.A antibody-total Positive. 6)Hep.A antibody-IgM Negative. do i need to get vaccinated of Hep.A and B ? Can i give blood donation? thank you very much for your answers.
|Response from Dr. Dieterich|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.