HIV TranSMISSION???? NOBODY WILL HELP PLEASE!!!

I had protected vaginal sex with a women 2 weeks ago. However after having sex I noticed that I had a white head/pimple about 3 inches above the base of my penis.(This was a result of shaving my pubic region 2 days earlier) I'm worried that I could have gotten hiv. What if her vaginal secretions came in contact with my pimple? Am I at risk? I have read that individuals with herpes are more likly to contract HIV because their skin is damaged, which allows the virus to enter the body. My pimple had a white head on it so I don't know if I am at risk? Nobody wants to answer my question while for the past two weeks I have lived with the paranoia of dying. I feel that my glands are swollen; one in my right armpit and one in my neck, I feel fatigued depressed, and scared. I don't know what to do because I haven't received any help regarding my question. I am uneducated regarding HIV and don't know if a pimple/ ingrown hair would be easy access for hiv to be transmitted.Thank you and god bless

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Paranoia is the key word here. Stop with the guilt already! That is a very low risk behavior so relax. If it will help you can go get tested but go see a mental health professional to help you understand why you are so worried about this encounter! Good luck! DTD

hepatitis C aspiran and lipitor
HCV treatment preliminaries