hepatitis C aspiran and lipitor

My husband has hepatitis C but was told to take a tiny Bayer aspiran and lipitor. Everytime he takes it he said his stomach becomes upset.Here is what he takes . Is there anything that might be hurting him . Doctor prescribed lipitor tiny bayer aspiran Wife prescribed mutivitamin vitmin E Just started omega 3 Is there anything else thay may be beneficial. I appreciate your help. Thank You, Cindy

Response from Dr. Dieterich

No relation to the hepatitis C. It is the aspirin. I take it myself with a medicine to reduce acid. Make sure he takes the aspirin with food and it is the enteric coated aspirin. He probably only needs it 3 times per week as well. If over the counter antacids dont help have him ask his doctor for a prescription strength one. DTD

hep c exposure at hair salon
HIV TranSMISSION???? NOBODY WILL HELP PLEASE!!!