|hep c exposure at hair salon
Sep 12, 2005
hello, i've accidently cut my scalp when i was washing my hair in the morning then immediately went to the hair salon to get my hair washed and cut. is it possible for me get exposed to hep c if the person washing my hair or hairdresser had contacted another customer's blood on his/her hands?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Not unless they were washing your hair with blood of a hepatitis C infected person! No real risk! Keep washing! DTD
hepatitis C aspiran and lipitor
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- Can You Trust Your Hiv Test Result?
- Does Anal Sex Lead To Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.